Ads Header

Saturday 4 February 2012

11-11-11



Genre : Horror | Thriller
Runtime : 90 Min
Director : Darren Lynn Bousman

Plot : An author travels to Barcelona to see his dying father after the death of his wife and child. He finds out that the number 11 is quite common with all the mishappenings in his life.

Review : From the makers of Saw 2,3 and 4. I guess that's enough to draw the attention over the movie. That was the hype of the movie, the reason everyone including I wanted to watch it.

OK the start was nice. I was gripped with the events and I had hope to find answers at the end. 11:11 is not just random but somewhat a phenomenon. I was hoping for something great. I developed some interest as the movie progressed and found myself anxious to find out what was happening.

But soon the events started lacking the continuity. Random things started happening to maybe creep the audience randomly without any reason. It all started bending on religious terms and coming altogether with the 11:11 phenomenon. This is not at all how I had expected it to be. Bousman seemed confused over what he was making. It was really an amateur attempt. I don't know how was acting. The script don't give much space to the lead to build and develop. The thing that was good was the twist in the end and that's what Bousman is famous for. But did it fit in well? I don't really think so. I could not guess it but actually it was out of the point. The movie flawed from its theme eventually and I lacked interest. I found myself forwarding things as I felt bored. This is not really something you would expect. I really think the concept was very good and could have been drafted a lot better.

Final Verdict : You don't have anything to watch and feeling bored? Watch it. Not at all recommended by me. Save your time.

Rating : 3 on 10


0 comments:

Post a Comment