Ads Header

Monday 12 December 2011

Fright Night




Genre : Horror | Comedy
Runtime : 106 Min
Director : Craig Gillespie

Plot : A teenager is foretold by his friend that his new neighbor is a vampire but he doesn’t listen to him unaware of what truth is waiting for him.

Review : I have heard enough about the cult classic Fright Night. Over the sites I have read that it scared the hell out of them. With those expectations only I was very enthusiastic about watching it. I don’t know how it was at that time but this remake is not enough to scare me.

Though I never said that the movie was bad. The start of the movie is pretty well and I quite liked the background score which was also carried all over the movie. It really gave that eerie feeling. Colin Farrell has done a good job and is suited well for the vampire character. Don’t worry it’s not a spoiler. I don’t know who this girl is but Imogen Poots is really very cute and I could not get my eyes off. The storyline, I can’t really talk about as it’s a remake but is nice and but lack the element of surprise. You always know what’s gonna happen next.


Direction wise, it’s fine. Few blood splatters but do not feel yuck. One thing I liked that the movie is clean and they have not included any adult scenes which were also not necessary. Comic timing was good and very light. The key feature is undoubtedly Farrell who is scary in his real vampire avatar. The movie is a good one time watch and is enjoyable.

Final Verdict : It’s not great but is good. Definitely watch it once you won’t regret. A must for Colin Farrell fans.

Rating : 6 on 10


1 comments:

lavesh said...

fOR mE THIS IS 0/10

i WATCH THIS MOVIE ON CINEMA HALL
I HATE ITTTTTTTTT

Post a Comment